IHI provides agricultural information services by integrating Satellite System, Field Sensor Network, and Producers and Agricultural Machinery to provide following information to farmers
- Information on the characteristics of farmland
- Information on the growth of agricultural produce
- Information on the monitoring of weather and soil
- Information on the traceability of agricultural produce
- Agricultural information platform for agriculture practice recording
With the participation of 300 agricultural producers, IHI provided trial information services in a satellite photography area of 4,800 km2, covering almost all upland fields in Tokachi.