FieldTouch started providing agriculture management service since April 2013.
More than 300 farmers in Obihiro, Hokkaido, Japan are utilizing FieldTouch.
- Increase in the yield of agricultural production
- Improvement in the agricultural quality
- Land mangement, fertility evaluation
- Cost reduction by improving efficiency
- Technology transfer and human resource development
Characteristics of farm land (vegetation stage, fertilization of crop) are analysed from satellite images. These useful data is providing in the coverage of 4,800 sq.km for almost all upland fields in Tokachi, Hokkaido.
UAV images with very high resolution are analyzed for detail topography of farmland.
Morethan 40 weather stations had been set up covering Obihiro city, so that detail weather data are providing to farmer in near real time.
This is the way innovative farmers are working with FieldTouch to minimize their works and maximize productivities.
We are now moving forward to provide this service in international area.